Day 12 of 100
- Worked on Algolia index project to do atomic updates on search index on my blog.
- Worked with json, structs, ranges, and more.
- Saw success with the first value in my output now correctly parsing out the title from the front matter.
- Implemented zerolog.
- Used front library to parse yaml front matter into map.
- Accessed map to get title into json.
Hoping that eventually I can build out a Go app for sharing that’s the equivalent of “atomic alogia” allowing diff updates. I haven’t found anything like that for hugo so far.