Day 3 of 100
- Learned about GOROOT, GOPATH and how to configure
- Ran into problems with Visual Studio code reporting:
- After attempting solution with various profile files, I tried setting the setting:
settings.jsonand this resolved the issue.
- After it recognized this, I ran the
Go: Current GOPATHfrom the command palette and it found it.
- Finally, after this it reporting back some feedback showing it was recognizing the latest version I was running.
- Initialized a new serverless framework project for
aws-go-modtemplate using the following command:
serverless create --template aws-go-mod --path ./sqlserverand the initial project layout was created.
- I’m sure this will need to be improved as I go along, but since macOS failed on the go path setup, this resolved my problems for now.